Charnwood Borough Council
Sileby Parish Council provides your local services. We strive to make Sileby a better place to live, work and play. Our website includes a wealth of information about how we conduct business and what we do. Use the search or browse the site to find whatever you are looking for. If you can't find the information you require then please contact us.
The Council will be reopening the playground on Saturday 4th July 2020. To ensure you are ready to use the playground safely please read these simple instructions and plan ahead for safe fun this summer.
1. Parents must read this guidance and ensure their families follow it carefully for the safety of their children and others.
2. This equipment is checked regularly for damage and wear and tear, but is not sanitised or disinfected. More »
3. This is shared equipment, used at your own risk.
4. Do not use this equipment if you or any member of your household has coronavirus symptoms, or are self-isolating.
5. You are advised that children should not use this equipment if they are clinically or extremely clinically vulnerable.
6. Make sure you have hand sanitiser with you before entering the playground.
7. Encourage everyone in your family to wash their hands with hand sanitiser regularly and as a minimum before and after using the playground.
8. Encourage children to avoid touching their faces
9. You MUST maintain social distancing from others unless they are from the same household - current advice is to maintain at least 1m and consider wearing a face mask.
10. Some equipment can only be used by one child at a time while social distancing. Please ensure your family waits at a safe distance if the equipment is in use or return later to use the equipment
11. Try to avoid busy times.
12. If your family is wearing disposable PPE, please take it home with you or where provided use the bins – DON'T LITTER.
15. Wash your hands when you get home.
We hope you enjoy using the playground and thank you for helping to keep everyone safe by always following these simple instructions. » Less
Posted: Tue, 30 Jun 2020 16:00 by Julie Lovatt
Residents in Leicester and its outlying areas, including Birstall, Thurmaston, Wanlip and Hamilton Lea in Charnwood, are to be asked to continue to follow stricter lockdown restrictions for at least two weeks, and non-essential shops will be closed.
Non-essential shops that reopened on 15 June will be asked to close from 30 June. Bars, restaurants and hairdressers will not open on 4 July. Schools will close from Thursday 2 July except to vulnerable children and children of key workers. They will not reopen until next term. More »
Please click on the link below for further information...
Posted: Tue, 30 Jun 2020 14:45 by Julie Lovatt
Leicestershire County Council Highways has agreed to a Temporary Traffic Regulation Order at the above location.
A temporary road closure is required on Seagrave Road on Saturday 11th July and Sunday 12th July 2020.
The road will be closed between Jenham Drive and Sunnylands Drive.
The Temporary Traffic Regulation Order will be implemented for public safety to allow Fulcrum, on behalf of Cadent Gas, undertake gas main replacement works in connection with the new development.
The proposed alternative diversion route will be via :- Big Lane (Seagrave), Paudy Lane (Seagrave), Melton Road (Barrow Upon Soar), Sileby Road (Barrow Upon Soar), Barrow Road (Sileby) and vice versa.
Leicestershire County Council apologises for any inconvenience caused during these works. More »
Visit http://one.network to view on line.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Leicestershire County Council Highways Tel: 0116 305 0001 » Less
Posted: Fri, 26 Jun 2020 10:30 by Julie Lovatt