Is it an emergency?
If a crime is happening, please call 999 now.
If it isn't an emergency please call 101 or report it online.
Before reporting a crime
So that we can deal with your report as quickly as possible, it's important to consider the following information and have it ready to give us:
- the date and time the crime happened
- the location, such as address or road name along with the town or city
- a description of any people involved
- the details of any witnesses or suspects
- if you think there's any other evidence such as forensic evidence or mobile phone footage
- if there is clear CCTV footage of the offence being committed, please make us aware
Things we can't help you with
To help us to use our resources wisely, please contact your local council about:
Fly Tipping (unless the person is still at the scene, in which case, please call 101
For vehicles on the road with no valid road tax, contact the DVLA
Posted: Fri, 03 May 2019 11:00 by Julie Lovatt