Sileby Parish Council

Serving the people of Sileby

Parish Council Office

Clerk: Rosemary Richardson
41 High Street, Sileby
Loughborough LE12 7RX

Report crime

Report crime

Is it an emergency?

If a crime is happening, please call 999 now.

If it isn't an emergency please call 101 or report it online.

Report online...

Report a crime

Report a road traffic incident

Report an abandoned vehicle


Hate Crime

Before reporting a crime

So that we can deal with your report as quickly as possible, it's important to consider the following information and have it ready to give us:

  • the date and time the crime happened
  • the location, such as address or road name along with the town or city
  • a description of any people involved
  • the details of any witnesses or suspects
  • if you think there's any other evidence such as forensic evidence or mobile phone footage
  • if there is clear CCTV footage of the offence being committed, please make us aware

Things we can't help you with

To help us to use our resources wisely, please contact your local council about:

Noise nuisance

Fly Tipping (unless the person is still at the scene, in which case, please call 101

Stray Dogs

Animals killed on the road by a vehicle, unless it is causing an obstruction

Find local council details

For vehicles on the road with no valid road tax, contact the DVLA

Posted: Fri, 03 May 2019 11:00 by Julie Lovatt

Tags: News, Police, anti social behaviour